Artichoke Turkey Pizza Recipe
Leftover turkey recipe for pizza with flavored tomatoes, artichoke hearts and olives tucked between two cheeses.
Artichoke Turkey Pizza
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1-1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (14 oz each) artichoke hearts in water, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with drained tomatoes, turkey, artichokes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 6 slices.
HOW-TO Celebrate Woman – Lifestyle, Health, Beauty http://celebratewomantoday.com/