8 Fun And Easy Spring Crafts For Kids
Spring is almost here, I can feel it in the air! Doing crafts with my kids is one of my favorite things to do any time of the year, but I would have to say spring time is my favorite. All the colors and flowers are perfect for crafts and that feel good feeling. I wanted to share with you some fun and easy spring crafts for kids for you to enjoy with your family. The crafts come from across the web from some great bloggers, I hope you enjoy!
Here are 8 Fun and Easy Spring Crafts for Kids:
1. DIY Duct Tape Spring Vase– Welcome spring by bringing home some beautiful spring flowers and putting them in a brightly colored DIY vase like this one!
2. DIY Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark– Reading is something every parent should stress and if you get your kids involved in making this cute felt flower bookmark they will want a reason to use it!
3. Felt Rainbow with a Pot of Gold– This craft is perfect for little hands and would be a great craft to do to celebrate St.Patrick’s Day!
4. Sock Baby Bunny– Repurpose some old socks into an ultra cute spring craft for your kids just in time for Easter!
5. Layered Felt Flower Magnets– These magnets are easy to make and you can keep them on the fridge all year long, so during a long winter when you are craving some sunshine you can look at them and smile.
6. DIY Felt Petal Wreath – This would be great for the older kids in your life and could be customized in so many different ways! Plus it would look beautiful on your front door!
7. DIY Spring Paint Chip Tulips – I personally love paint chip projects and this one is perfect for spring time.
8. Plastic Spoon Felt Flowers – Another great craft for the little’s, and nothing says spring like some pretty flowers right?