8 After School Snack Recipes Your Kids Will Love
In just a few short months our kids will be back in school. I’m one of those parents who likes to plan ahead for the inevitable, like my kids being hungry after school. I have found that if I have better-for-you options ready when they get home, my kiddos are less likely to grab something not-so-good for them.
Here are some easy afterschool snacks we’d love to share: a list of 8 afterschool snacks recipes your kids will love. You can be ready when a kid comes through the door yelling that they are starving! Enjoy.
Please RETWEET to Share these Snack Ideas!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) July 4, 2015
1. Smoked Turkey Cucumber “Sandwiches” – An easy low carb after school snack that the kids will love, and you might want to snack on as well!
2. Homemade Graham Crackers – Taste better than store bought and are better for your than store bought. Spread a little Peanut butter over them and you have an awesome after school snack.
3. Peanut Butter Roll Ups – Packed with flavor and protein, this snack is sure to keep them full until dinner time.
4. Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups– My daughter loves fruit roll ups, and now with this recipe I can make my own at home in whatever flavor she wants!
5. DIY Uncrustables – This is another after school snack my daughter is found of that can now be made at home quickly and easily.
6. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – We all know that kids love cookies, so let’s try to make them as healthy as possible shall we?
7. Easy Greek Chicken Salad Wrap – If you are feeling fancy, this wrap would make a great after school snack for the whole family.
8. Peanut Butter Rice Puff Squares – A little sweet, a little filling, and perfect to munch on while doing homework.