7 Independence Day Wreaths Perfect For Your Front Door
Spending time crafting is something many of us like to do. Decorating our homes for holidays is a tradition. Here are some of the top choices for your 4th of July Celebration and DIY craft projects. Try your hand at one of these amazingly colorful and bright wreaths!
1. Aluminum Can Barn Star Wreath – This wreath is a great way to reuse cans you have at home and it also looks great!
2. Fourth of July Pennant Wreath – This wreath is simple, pretty, and easy to make. The best part is adding your own message to your wreath!
3. DIY 4th of July Ribbon Wreath – I love ribbon wreaths, they are so full and cute, and you can customize them in so many different ways. This one is perfect for showing off your love for the USA!
4. 4th of July Flag Wreath – I love the classic look of this wreath, and the way she made a flag out of it, so cool! I also love the use of burlap in this project, as it’s one of my favorite craft supplies!
5. Red, white, blue decorative mesh ribbon wreath – Mesh is another material I love working with. I love the fullness of the mesh and how bright the colors are. You will showing off your American pride for sure with this wreath!
6. Patriotic Bandanna Wreath – This is a really unique wreath that I think I’m going to be trying for myself this weekend!
7. Upcycled Ruler Patriotic Wreath DIY – Take something old and make it something new with this super cute and easy wreath.
Which Independence Day Wreath is your favorite? I love them all!
Please ReTWEET These Beauties!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 4, 2015
More 4th Of July Handpicked Crafts & Recipes