7 Deliciously Easy Holiday Appetizers Your Guests Will Love
The holiday season is one of the best time for cooking of the entire year. Whether you are hosting a huge holiday party, or a small family get together, making delicious recipes for your guests should be easy.
The whole point of a get-together is to spend time with people you love eating great food, and not to be stuck in the kitchen making good food right? With that in mind, here are 7 deliciously easy holiday appetizers your guest will love!
1. Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos – If you are looking for a little bit of heat without a lot of time in the kitchen then you will love these easy cheese stuffed jalapenos.
2. Asparagus Tomato Parmesan – This recipe is fresh, colorful, and most importantly, easy to put together. Adults and kids alike will love this tasty snack!
3. Rosemary Lemon Feta Spread – I love a good spread recipe and this one has under 5 ingredients, looks great, and it perfect with some crunchy bread or crackers.
4. Sausage Cheese Apple Balls – A new twist on a classic sausage ball recipe by adding in the yummy crisp taste of apples your guests are sure to love!
5. Easy Mexican Layer Dip – Everyone loves a good dip, and this 5 layer dip is as easy as well, layering!
6. Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels – This is one of my personal favorite recipes to make when people come over to my house. It can be done in minutes and has a great flavor.
7. Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls – Erything is better with bacon, and egg rolls are no exception to this rule. Make sure to make a double batch of these, I think you’re going to need them!
Are you hosting any Holiday parties this year?