Doc McStuffins Checkup Center Giveaway
Oct 23 – Nov 3, 2013
Open to US
Doc McStuffins Checkup Center is an entertainment for hours for your toddler! So much to learn! So many skills to test and try out on dolls and plush toys!
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
Sponsored by Kmart
Organized by It’s Free At Last
Featured by Celebrate Woman Today
Educational toys like this Doc McStuffins contribute to your child’s developmental skills. These toys and games allow children to experiment with their own ideas and find the truth. Truth, as Ghandhi said, Is An Experiment With Reality. For our kids, the reality is their play!
I applaud organizations who do extra steps all year round to allow disadvantaged families with kids to get the benefits of the best toys out there.
Shop Your Way is your opportunity to contribute a toy for that very child who needs it the most today. Kmart and Shop Your Way have partnered with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® Campaign to allow gift-givers like you and I to donate our choice of toys and games.
Please check Kmart’s this season’s top toys on their FAB15 list and do your share of contribution by making one child to express her or his joy through the play.
Prize – Doc McStuffins Get Better Check-Up Center, $80 Value
If you have an active audience who would appreciate all the events from the October Breast Cancer Awareness month, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate and share.
• For Paid Blogger Opps, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Blogger Paid Opps” Option)
• For Breast Cancer Awareness October Relay Events Sign Up Here
• For Facebook Parties Notifications, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Online Parties” Option)
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar
• Love Good TEA & Great Company? Join the Afternoon TEA Conversations.
• AM COFFEE is a Place for our Daily Chats About Personal Issues – You are Welcome to Join In.
• Wanna Party Full Speed? Be On The Mailing List for Online Parties!
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event! by Laura Gontchar
Skimlinks This post may contain affiliate links.