Welcome!I am Laura Gontchar, The Celebrate Woman Today Network of Networks™.
October is a National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
First Thing is to implement a Small Change into your daily life.
Whether it is a small change in your daily diet to make healthier and more sensible choices – make it! It will give you more energy and nutrients to build a more responsive immune system.
Whether your small change involves those Extra 100 Steps a day – WALK for It! It will make your heart beat stronger and more vibrantly.
Or maybe your small change would be about How You Think and Reflect 0n your daily life and situations – Make that Small Change AND Start living it today!
Making a SMALL CHANGE is the FIRST thing to create a Powerful Ripple Effect throughout every area of your life. And I’d like to ask you to make such Small Changes that produce Big Results, one step at a time.
And the Second Thing I’m asking of you today is to do Breast Self-Exams This month and every month after on. It takes only a few moments of your time. But these self-exams DO SAVE LIVES. And it may be yours.
Please join me and Celebrate Woman Today Network of Networks™ in making a Difference in Our Own Lives that would affect all people around you and me.
This is a message of Courage and Encouragement. We remember all those who left us with the Memories of Love, Friendship, And Determination.
#StandStrong With Me during this October Breast Cancer Awareness Relay.
Join Celebrate Woman Today Network of Networks™ in A Powerful Message of Love, And Health, And Joyful Living.
ILLUMINATE. ENCOURAGE. SHINE! – Alienta, Incentiva, Brilla!
Join & Retweet This Message To the Ones You Care About
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 1, 2013
If you have an active audience who would appreciate all the events from the October Breast Cancer Awareness month, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate and share.
Here are the links to the posts as we are adding them during the Breast Cancer Awareness Relay 2013
• Volcanica Candles Dedication To The Cause• Eco Clean Living Le Savonnier Marseillais Style
• Hilary Orr Brings A pHresh Feel To A Modern Woman’s Daily Needs
• Our Children Deserve Clean Products. Give Them Babo Botanicals
• One Small Change To Less Radiation From Your Hair Dryers
• Socially-Aware Designer Margo Manhattan With Her Contribution To Breast Cancer Awareness Relay
• Designer Skin Care Can Be Non-Toxic! Michele Evrard And Cosmetics 27
• Not Everybody Knows Why They Need SeabuckWonders
• Women-Entrepreneurs Celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness
• For Paid Blogger Opps, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Blogger Paid Opps” Option)
• For Breast Cancer Awareness October Relay Events Sign Up Here
• For Facebook Parties Notifications, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Online Parties” Option)
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar
• Love Good TEA & Great Company? Join the Afternoon TEA Conversations.
• AM COFFEE is a Place for our Daily Chats About Personal Issues – You are Welcome to Join In.
• Wanna Party Full Speed? Be On The Mailing List for Online Parties!
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event! by Laura Gontchar
Skimlinks This post may contain affiliate links.