7 Simple Slimming Secrets To Lose Body Fat
Simple Slimming Secret #3: Don’t Get Full
By Amy Fournier
This is called the “80-20 Rule” and it’s a good rule of thumb to remember every time you eat: Eat until you feel satisfied, but to stop just before you are full.
You never want to feel “stuffed”. This requires you to stay in touch with your body’s physical signals of hunger and fullness while you are eating.
It’s important that you do not overeat. Overeating sets off a cascade of negative consequences including decreased energy, digestive distress, indigestion and of course, extra fat storage!
Eat slowly, chew your food well and remember to tune into your body as you eat so you can be aware of that subtle feeling of when you are no longer physically hungry…and then stop eating. Put the fork down, the plate away and go do something else.
You can always eat more later. This will give you more energy after you eat, make you feel “lighter”, enhance your digestion and help you lose weight.
Amy Fournier is a certified dance, fitness Zumba and yoga instructor; author, holistic nutritionist, cover/fitness model, performer and media personality. For over 25 years she specializes in awakening the inner spark of passion, energy and enthusiasm in others through the use of food, fitness and fun! To learn more about Amy or to contact her, please visit her website: www.amyfournierhealthandfitness.com
If You Would Like To Catch Up On The Earlier Articles by Amy, Here Are The Direct Links To Them:
• Simple Slimming Secret #1: Eliminate all forms of sugar
• Carb Overload: 5 Tips To Get Back On Track
• Simple Slimming Secret #2: Eat Smaller, More Frequent Meals
• Simple Slimming Secret #3: Don’t Get Full
• Simple Slimming Secret #4: Drink Plenty Of Water
• Slimming Secret #5: Eat One Large RAW Salad Per Day
• Slimming Secret #6: Don’t Eat 2-3 Hours Before Going To Bed
• Slimming Secret #7: Have Your Last Meal Be Consist of These Ingredients