We already know that to be supple and fresh, our skin requires a proper hydration. Such hydration comes not only from the liquid sources like water, but with the foods we consume during the day.
Here’s a powerful salad that will for sure pack your body with beneficial nutrients with antioxidant powers. Plus, this food will provide additional hydration to your skin.
Keep in mind – Every day, just a small step like this salad will increase the Radiance of your skin by the Month’s end. Let’s stick together in our fun goals and adventures.
Why it is Good
- This meal is Gluten Free.
- Zucchinis are rich in potassium, Vitamins A, C, calcium and iron.
- Tomatoes are packed with Vitamin C and contain lycopene.
- Tomatoes have an alkali power and are rich in water (what a wonder fruit for skin’s daily hydration!)
- Onions contain phytochemicals and the flavonol quercetin=powerful antioxidant that boasts antihistamine action.
All You Need
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley
- Handful of your favorite nuts like almonds if you wish
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix zucchini, broccoli, tomato, onion, basil, sea salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place vegetables in a baking dish over 2 sheets of parchment paper and drizzle with water. Fold edges to seal.
- Cook for 15 mins. at 350 F degrees.
- Sprinkle with parsley, almonds and serve.
To your healthy and hydrated skin!
To Your Daily Health!
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.