1. “I was hiding under your porch because I love you.” – Dug, UP
Dug knows the true meaning of unconditional love. He is adorable. We love him so much we need to quote him again:
2. “I have just met you and I love you.” – Dug, UP
Dug doesn’t judge, he just loves everyone he meets, no questions asked.
3. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith, Pocahontas
4. “People always do crazy things when they’re in love.” – Meg, Hercules
Even though Meg won’t say she’s in love, she knows all about it.
5. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” – Dory, Finding Nemo
Sometimes a loved one, whether it be a friend, family member, or significant other, reminds us who we are, just by being there.
6. “You were my new dream.” – Flynn Rider, Tangled
And you are our new dream, Flynn Rider.
7. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Princess Tiana, The Princess and the Frog
Sometimes it’s important to share your dreams with those you love.
8. “For it is plain as anyone can see. We’re simply meant to be.” – Jack Skellington & Sally, The Nightmare Before Christmas
Excuse us while we say, “Awwwww” really loudly. Sally and Jack are so cute.
9. “Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” – The Lion King
We can definitely feel the love.
10. “Love is an open door.” – Anna and Hans, Frozen
Love is an open door. Unless that door leads you to Hans, in which case, turn around and run. But hey, this is still a great sentiment.
11. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Olaf, Frozen
While Olaf may be confused about summer, he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to love. So much so that, like Dug, we need to quote him twice:
12. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
We would melt for Olaf because he is the best.
13. “You are my greatest adventure.” – Mr. Incredible, The Incredibles
This makes us shed happy tears.
14. “Far better than any dream girl is one of flesh and blood. One warm and caring and right before your eyes.” – Grimsby, The Little Mermaid
Sometimes we’re so busy dreaming up the perfect person, we don’t see the right person standing in front of us.
15. “So this is love. So this is what makes life divine.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
Much like Cinderella herself, this quote is classic and beautiful.
16. “Listen with your heart. You will understand.” – Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
Grandmother Willow speaks the truth. Always listen to Grandmother Willow.
17. “Tale as old as time, tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong.” – Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast
You never know when love will unexpectedly find you.
18. “ ‘Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.” – Lilo and Stitch, Lilo & Stitch
We would never forget Lilo or Stitch.
19. “Everything is different now that I see you.” – Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Tangled
Sometimes the people we love can give us a new, fresh perspective on life.
20. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
This quote perfectly sums up everything Disney movies teach us. Love will always win in the end.
Want More Of Delicious Recipes for You & Family?
Sign Up Not to Miss a DISNEY Moment Ever!!
Photo Credit: Disney