10 Recipes Sure To Impress At Your Labor Day Cookout
School is almost back in session, which means it’s close to Labor Day! I’ve had such a wonderful summer hanging out with my kids and hitting the beach. But I must admit I am excited for a new school year to start.
Every year on Labor Day we have an end-of-summer cookout with our favorite people and spend an afternoon talking about our summers, playing games, and eating yummy food. It’s kind of like the last hoorah of the summer before we all get busy with school and other activities.
While researching what I wanted to make for our cookout, I came across some recipes that I thought you guys would love to celebrate, too. So here are 10 recipes sure to impress at your Labor Day cookout! I hope you enjoy!
1. French Onion Beer Burgers – Everyone loves burgers at a cookout, but why not kick it up on a notch with these flavorful favorites?
2. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini – I don’t know about you, but I think these are absolutely perfect to have at any BBQ!
3. Pizza Pasta Salad – Spice up your pasta salad recipe by adding some great pizza flavors that everyone is sure will want to come back for seconds for!
4. Cheeseburger QUINOA – Use this amazing combination on your cheeseburgers, salads, buns, sandwiches. So versatile, you won’t think twice what to make next time for your huge get-together. It’s a crowd pleaser! Boasting with fiber, protein and even antioxidants, this recipe has the perfect amount of kick and flavor.
5. Mexican Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad – Another great Mexican dish for your cookout that is tasty and super fresh!
6. Fall of the Bone BBQ Baby Back Ribs – No cookout is complete (in my opinion anyways) without some bbq ribs for everyone to enjoy, and these would be perfect!
7. Firecracker Hot Dogs – Another staple at any great cookout is hotdogs. And this recipe is fun for everyone with it’s unique bun!
8. Confetti Potato Salad – When it comes to sides, potato salad is one of my favorites to make for cookouts, and this recipe adds some surprising flavors your are going to love.
9. Easy S’more Bars Cookies – Here is a dessert the kids are sure to love and you will love to make for them.
10. Aloha BBQ SLIDERS – I love sliders! They are the perfect small-portion food filled with flavor, aroma, and a sense of get-together.
What Is Your Labor Day Cookout Look Like?
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) July 23, 2015