10 Projects To Spruce Up Your Home Using Fabric Scraps
Being a crafter means I have a lot of left over supplies from projects hanging around my house. My craft room is an explosion of glitter, cardstock, and fabric scraps. I thought there had to be a way to use my fabric scraps to make something new and beautiful, rather than throw them away.
So I hit the internet in search of some fun projects I could do with my left over scraps and I found some great ideas. I wanted to share some of these great ideas with you, so without further interruption, here are 10 Projects to spruce up your home using fabric scraps! 1. Newspaper Seedling Pots – Your scrap fabric will make a perfect addition to this great project. And the best part is that you will get some beautiful plants out of it!
2. Vintage Scrappy Pillow – Use your fabric scraps to make a beautiful new pillow that will look great on your bed or your couch.
3. Scrappy Baby Hangers – How cute would a hanger with fabric scraps be to be used to decorate a babies room? I LOVE this look!
4. Fabric Covered Apples – These could be done to match so many different styles and decor choices and is easy enough you could even get the kids involved!
5. DIY Lacey Coaster – Got some lace leftover? Then this project would be perfect for you and look great on your coffee table.
6. No-Sew Fabric Scrap Book Marks – I don’t know about you but I am always in need of a book mark, and making your own it always better than buying it!
7. Recycled Jeans Play Crown – Got some denim scraps or an old pair of jeans laying around? Then you have got a great and cute play crown right at your finger tips.
8. DIY Fabric Wrapped Spring Wreath – Spruce up your front door with this wreath that is perfect for spring.
9. Mod Podge Fabric Jars – Cute jars that you can store anything in!
10. DIY Denim Quilt – I love a great quilt, and this one is made with scraps you already have on hand.
Which fabric scrap project is your favorite?
Handpicked DIY Projects for Your Home