10 Perfectly Green Treats For St.Patrick’s Day
What is the number 1 thing most people think of when you say St.Patrick’s Day? Green of course! My favorite color is green, so St.Patricks’ Day is one of my favorite holidays! Here are some fun, easy, and festive recipes featuring all things green that I wanted to share them with you! Let’s check them out.
Here are 10 Perfectly Green Treats For St.Patrick’s Day
1. Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip – Start off your perfectly green meal with a yummy dip that everyone will gobble up!
2. Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream – Homemade ice cream that is green, gorgeous, and super tasty. What could be better?
3. Green Beer Bread – Beer bread is one of my favorite sides for soups or salads and when it’s green it’s ever better.
4. Leprechaun Fudge – Fudge is so easy to make and this recipe puts a little spin on a class recipe. Make sure you leave some out for the Leprechaun!
5. Green Apple Smoothie – Don’t forget to add in something healthy to your St.Patrick’s Day menu with this easy to make smoothie.
6. Leprechaun Pancakes – What is a better way to start your Top of the Morning than a fun Leprechaun face pancake shared with family? Nothing!
7. Parisian Sweet Pea Soup – Just because it’s green doesn’t mean that it can’t be fancy! This yummy soup proves that.
8. St.Patrick’s Day Punch – If you need a drink recipe that is festive enough for crowd then this punch recipe is for you.
9. Minty Shamrock Cheeseball – I love a cheesball and this recipe takes it to a sweet direction that the kids will love.
10. Green Velvet Donuts – Donuts are the perfect treat for any day, but when they are colored green they are perfect for St.Patrick’s Day!
Happy St.Patrick’s Day Everyone!
Please ReTweet for More Green Fun Around!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) March 10, 2015