10 Fun And Easy Easter Crafts For Kids
Easter is right around the corner, can you believe it? I know it’s hard to believe. The snow piles up around me, but spring time is almost here!
Crafting is one of my favorite activities to do with my daughter, it’s something we both enjoy, and I love making things I can treasure for years to come.
Now, I don’t need any excuse to craft, but I do love crafting around a holiday because I can never resist a good theme.
With Easter coming up I thought I would search the web and find some fun and easy Easter crafts for kids that I could not only enjoy with my daughter, but share with you so you can get your craft on with your family as well! Check out the great crafts I found!
Here are 10 Fun and Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
1. Rubber Band Easter Eggs – Put a classic spin on the classic dyed Easter Egg by creating a fun pattern using rubber bands.
2. Easter Egg Button Wreath – This craft is simple, colorful, and sure to be inviting to guests as it hangs from your front door.
3. Last Minute Felt Easter Basket – If you are looking for a simple but still oh-so-cute Easter basket you can make at home then this craft is perfect for you.
4. Mini Egg Cup Easter Baskets – A great way to craft using something you would have otherwise thrown away. (Not to mention they are adorable!)
5. Easter Egg Sun Catchers – This craft is going to look beautiful when the sun catches it and your kids will have a ball making them.
6. Easter Bunnies In A Jar – This craft is sweet enough to give you a tooth ache and utilizes a bottle you would have otherwise thrown away.
9. Easy Easter Egg Garland – This would be a perfect DIY decoration for a party or the classroom and easy enough for the kids to do!
10. Handprint Easter Lamb – I love a good handprint craft. So cute and easy to do!
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate Easter?