10 Fun 4th Of July Crafts To Show Off Your Patriotism
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. It’s a day I can spend with my family grilling out great food, having fun conversation, and showing off our American Pride!
I love any reason to celebrate with family and friends. Something else that I love dearly is crafting., so when I get to combine 2 things I love together it makes for one happy blogger. I searched the web for some awesome 4th of July Crafts to do with my family and I thought while I was at it I would share my top 10 with you! So here they are:
1. Patriotic Tin Can Wind Chime – We get quite a bit of wind where I am so I knew this would be perfect for our front yard, and I love any project that uses recycled items!
2. How to make a Tiny Uncle Same Hat – How cute would this hat be to wear in a 4th of July parade or to go see the fireworks!? And it’s easier to make than you think!
3. How to make a Patriotic cake stand – Display your 4th Of July goodies on this easy DIY cake stand that is full of red, white, and blue pride!
4. Firecracker Candles – These easy candles would be perfect for an evening party, or to decorate your mantel at home.
5. American Flag Pallet Project – If you are able to get a hold of an old pallet then this is the perfect project for you. All you need is some paint and some tiny hands!
6. Easy Painted American Flag T-shirt – I love making my own t-shirts and this tutorial makes it super easy to show your patriotism wherever you go!
7. 4th Of July Luminaries – Light up the night with this craft that are oh-so-cute and easy enough for the kids to do.
8. Red, White, and Blue Tie-Dye Tablecloth – Tie-Dyeing is such a fun family activity and this project will yield a fun blanket to picnic on for the 4th.
9. 4th of July Water Blob for Kids – Ok, this is one of the coolest things I think I have ever seen. And I promise you really can make it at home, she makes it sound so easy!
10. DIY Fabric Flag – And to round out this list of my favorite 4th of July crafts I bring you this really beautiful fabric flag that can hung anywhere in your home.
Here Are More 4th Of July Crafts & Recipes!