10 Easy Patriotic Crafts For Kids
Independence Day is this week, and I for one love showing off my family’s patriotic spirit with fun crafts! I personally think that I live in the greatest country in the world, and I love any chance to show my love for the good ole US of A, and my love extends to my children.
Not only is 4th of July a great time to hang out with family, have great food, and watch the fireworks. It is also a great time to remember what our country stands for, and to thank everyone that made it possible. While doing patriotic crafts with my kids, I try to make sure I spark up a conversation about Freedom, and what it means as we craft.
Sharing here are 10 easy patriotic crafts for kids with you that you could enjoy with your family this Independence day.
1. Faux Paper Sparklers – This is a wonderful craft for kids that might either be too small, or too scared to play with real sparklers.
2. 4th of July Recycled Wind Chimes – I love any craft that uses recycled materials you already have at home, and these wind chimes are sure to show your patriotism in an adorable way.
3. 4th of July Sparkling Candy Dish – This craft is made with materials from the dollar tree, so not only is it cute and easy to make, it’s cheap! Win Win!
4. Easy Painted Flag Tee – Show your American pride on your shirt with this easy to make custom flag tee!
5. 4th of July Coffee Filter Flowers – I love making coffee filter flowers at different points of the year, and these red, white, and blue flowers are the perfect way to show off your patriotism.
6. Patriotic Duct Tape Flag – Duct tape is such a fun and easy craft item to work with, and it allows you to easily make this cute flag project!
7. DIY Patriotic Temporary Tattoos – You will need a Silhouette cutting machine for this project, and if you have one this will quickly become a favorite project!
8. DIY Patriotic Window Clings – This is a fun way to show the neighbors your love for all things Red, White, and Blue!
9. 4th of July Firework Painting – This is a great craft idea for younger kids and will look perfect hanging on your wall when it’s done.
10. Easy Patriotic Pinwheels – The perfect craft for waving outside on 4th of July!
Happy 4th of July, AMERICA!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 30, 2015
Handpicked Related Crafts & DIY Projects